Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Learn from my mistakes and boost your Xbox 360 gamerscore the quick and easy way

Dear Fellow Gamer,

If you're reading this, chances are you're smarter than I am. You see, one of my friends who still lives at home with mommy started kicking my butt, racking up thousands of achievement points and rubbing it in with sandpaper.

So I went out and rented/bought a ton of games and devoted every ounce of free time I didn't have to return the favor.

It was taking me three days to get through Burnout Revenge and by the end I'd only unlocked 4 of its 36 achievements. My gamerscore was creeping up while my friend played all day and widened the gap.

I knew there had to be a better way.

I went online and started buying and reading everything I could get my hands on that had "inside secrets". Before long I realized that the forums, so-called "Achievement Sites", and ... have TONS OF ERRORS!

I wound up wasting even more time trying to track down all that crap. Then I hit the answer...and best of all you can...
Take Advantage Of My Masterful Solution...

Unlike my friend, I don't live with mommy. I have a good job and make decent coin. So, I paid my (not so) little brother to gather his lazy a** college roomates and straighten this out for me.

They scraped together every scrap of information they found on and offline, bought everything I hadn't already, tested it, and handed me the keys to the kingdom!

In a matter of days I had completely destroyed my friend's gamerscore! You have no idea how good that felt!

And, thanks to my bro...there's no way he's catching up any time soon...
Stop Wasting Your Time.

I don't know you. Maybe you have all the time in the world to sit around figuring this stuff out (like my brother and his friends who should be in class). If that's the case, I'm sorry to hear that you don't have a life.


For everyone else, I'm giving up the goods on the cheap. It would cost you $350 to even come close to repilcating what my brother has put together here (and that doesn't cover paying someone to do it for you!)...not to mention an incredibly frustrating month of your life that you'll never get back.

No comments: